Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can offer a discount on every lesson, for 2 students who are studying the same subject, at the same level and who share lessons. The students must attend together and both be present for the discount to apply.
Speak to our team for your personalised quote
This excludes the 30-minute series which is already heavily discounted.
Yes, we have specialist tutors who offer coaching for 11+, 13+, 16+ school entry. We are proud to have 100% success with our students securing a place in a school of choice. We also offer preparation for scholarship exams and UCAS entry.
Oxbridge entry is a speciality, with 100% students passing the entrance exams 2018 – 2020.
At the moment, due to Corona-Virus restrictions, we will be offering our group lessons online through The Tutor Team Academy which is due to be launched Autumn 2020.
We will be steadily increasing our group classes, workshops and webinars over the next academic year.
During lockdown, due to customer demand, we started our 30-Minute Series online for younger children. It has been extremely successful with children learning fast and gaining skills rapidly. The cost is just £15 for 30 minutes one-to-one with a qualified, experienced professional tutors
We currently offer Maths, English, Science and Modern Languages from the Primary Curriculum
You pay for an hour of private tuition, but you actually get much more than an hour’s work for your money. As part of the fee you will get:
- Tutor preparation and planning for each session
- A tutor report after each lesson, sent by email
- Any resources the tutor shares with your child
- A reasonable amount of marking and/or feedback on school work (if you require weekly or extensive marking please speak to our team)
- A Client Manager to answer your questions and provide customer service
- Access to your own online dashboard to manage your account
Oxbridge Entry is a speciality, led by our Oxbridge-Educated Tutors.
We are proud to have 100% entrance exam success to date.