Your Full Potential
to help you reach higher
by their love of learning
a High-calibre, experienced tutor team
Finding a private tutor can be a stressful process. You know it’s important to choose someone who is reliable, qualified & experienced, but vetting candidates is often difficult and time consuming. Therefore, we’ve done the hard work for you.
At The Tutor Team all of our tutors are highly qualified and DBS checked. As a result, they include Oxbridge graduates, tutors with Masters’ Degrees and PhDs, heads of departments at private schools, examiners for various exams boards, and editors of professional journals. In addition, we even have tutors who have written the official Study Guides for UK exam boards.
Having already achieved academic and career excellence, our tutors are well equipped to empower our students to achieve their full academic potential.
How Can We Help You?
Whether you need just one or a whole group of subject specialist tutors, our highly qualified team are here to help you succeed.
Top results at all levels
A tutor is only as good as the results they enable their students to achieve. So, we’re proud to report that:
• Every year 99 – 100% of our students pass their exams with a grade C or above
• Every year 85% of our students get A* to B grade
Contact us to find out how we can support you to get the grades you want.
A streamlined, professional tutoring service
Working with the Tutor Team means you can manage all your tuition activity in one place. Therefore, as a student you will get:
• An introduction to top-level tutors who will help you achieve your full potential
• A dedicated Team Coordinator to answer questions, offer advice and listen to any concerns you may have
• Access to a personal online dashboard where you can track lessons, manage your account and read lesson reports from your tutors – all from your computer, tablet or phone
• Lesson reports emailed to you from your tutor after every lesson
• Simple online invoices that can be paid at the click of a button on your computer, tablet or phone
Online tuition is a different approach but it certainly isn’t second best and done well, with a skilled online tutor, it can achieve excellent results.
Turning accidental language learning into fun practice Like language skills, all subjects come with practical applications in the ‘real world’. Classic examples include mental maths being handy when calculating the expected cost of supermarket purchases, whilst having a good knowledge of written English and grammar helps you to appear professional. This is even more evident
Stress and Anxiety – What’s the difference? At this time of year many of our children will be experiencing stress and anxiety. This blog clarifies the difference between stress and anxiety and provides 10 ways you can help your child create good mental health and resilience. What is Stress? A person experiences stress when faced