Your Full Potential
to help you reach higher
by their love of learning
a High-calibre, experienced tutor team
Finding a private tutor can be a stressful process. You know it’s important to choose someone who is reliable, qualified & experienced, but vetting candidates is often difficult and time consuming. Therefore, we’ve done the hard work for you.
At The Tutor Team all of our tutors are highly qualified and DBS checked. As a result, they include Oxbridge graduates, tutors with Masters’ Degrees and PhDs, heads of departments at private schools, examiners for various exams boards, and editors of professional journals. In addition, we even have tutors who have written the official Study Guides for UK exam boards.
Having already achieved academic and career excellence, our tutors are well equipped to empower our students to achieve their full academic potential.
How Can We Help You?
Whether you need just one or a whole group of subject specialist tutors, our highly qualified team are here to help you succeed.
Top results at all levels
A tutor is only as good as the results they enable their students to achieve. So, we’re proud to report that:
• Every year 99 – 100% of our students pass their exams with a grade C or above
• Every year 85% of our students get A* to B grade
Contact us to find out how we can support you to get the grades you want.
A streamlined, professional tutoring service
Working with the Tutor Team means you can manage all your tuition activity in one place. Therefore, as a student you will get:
• An introduction to top-level tutors who will help you achieve your full potential
• A dedicated Team Coordinator to answer questions, offer advice and listen to any concerns you may have
• Access to a personal online dashboard where you can track lessons, manage your account and read lesson reports from your tutors – all from your computer, tablet or phone
• Lesson reports emailed to you from your tutor after every lesson
• Simple online invoices that can be paid at the click of a button on your computer, tablet or phone
What is a mind map? Mind maps are a visual snapshot of your child’s ideas set out as a diagram. Mind mapping is a planning technique that has been taught in education for many years now. It is a quick and effective way to capture a student’s ideas, see how their ideas link to the
English comprehension is a key test of English skills in exams. It is required to pass the 11+, 13+, GCSE and IGCSE. So what are the key skills being tested and how can your child score high points on the test? Understanding Explicit and Implicit Information The single most important skill in an English comprehension
I have often heard parents say that they’d like to help their teenager with an assignment, but they’re not sure exactly how. The new GCSEs and A levels have muddied the waters even further, as most parents are now unsure exactly what is being tested. Assessment objectives can certainly seem confusing, but there are some