Your Full Potential
to help you reach higher
by their love of learning
UNLOCK YOUR CHILD’S POTENTIAL WITH HELP FROM OUR HIGH-CALIBRE, EXPERIENCED TUTOR TEAM
Finding a private tutor can be a stressful process. You know it’s important to choose someone who is reliable, qualified and experienced, but vetting candidates is difficult and time consuming. So we’ve done the hard work for you.
At The Tutor Team all our tutors are highly qualified, experienced and DBS checked. They include Oxbridge graduates, tutors with Masters’ Degrees and PhDs, heads of departments at private schools, examiners for the main exam boards, and editors of professional journals. We even have tutors who have written the official text books and Study Guides.
Having themselves achieved academic and career excellence, our tutors are well equipped to help your child achieve their full academic potential.
How Can We Help You?
Whether you need just one or a whole group of subject specialist tutors, our highly qualified team are here to help you succeed.
A tutor is only as good as the results they enable their students to achieve.
So, we’re proud to report our 2019 results:
A streamlined, professional tutoring service
Working with the Tutor Team means you can manage all your tuition activity in one place. Therefore, as a student you will get:
• An introduction to top-level tutors who will help you achieve your full potential
• A dedicated Team Coordinator to answer questions, offer advice and listen to any concerns you may have
• Access to a personal online dashboard where you can track lessons, manage your account and read lesson reports from your tutors – all from your computer, tablet or phone
• Lesson reports emailed to you from your tutor after every lesson
• Simple online invoices that can be paid at the click of a button on your computer, tablet or phone
Get detailed feedback on their test results If at all possible see if you can get detailed feedback on the test results from the class teacher. There should already be comments and marking on the assignment paper, so that may be sufficient to give you a good idea of what went wrong and what needs
Understanding Simultaneous Equations by using teas and coffees As a young subject leader some years ago, I used various methods to help students understand and solve simultaneous equations in GCSE mathematics. I remember vividly a significant moment when my classes made enormous progress by placing algebraic concepts into a practical setting. I can highly recommend