Your Full Potential
to help you reach higher
by their love of learning
a High-calibre, experienced tutor team
Finding a private tutor can be a stressful process. You know it’s important to choose someone who is reliable, qualified & experienced, but vetting candidates is often difficult and time consuming. Therefore, we’ve done the hard work for you.
At The Tutor Team all of our tutors are highly qualified and DBS checked. As a result, they include Oxbridge graduates, tutors with Masters’ Degrees and PhDs, heads of departments at private schools, examiners for various exams boards, and editors of professional journals. In addition, we even have tutors who have written the official Study Guides for UK exam boards.
Having already achieved academic and career excellence, our tutors are well equipped to empower our students to achieve their full academic potential.
How Can We Help You?
Whether you need just one or a whole group of subject specialist tutors, our highly qualified team are here to help you succeed.
Top results at all levels
A tutor is only as good as the results they enable their students to achieve. So, we’re proud to report that:
• Every year 99 – 100% of our students pass their exams with a grade C or above
• Every year 85% of our students get A* to B grade
Contact us to find out how we can support you to get the grades you want.
A streamlined, professional tutoring service
Working with the Tutor Team means you can manage all your tuition activity in one place. Therefore, as a student you will get:
• An introduction to top-level tutors who will help you achieve your full potential
• A dedicated Team Coordinator to answer questions, offer advice and listen to any concerns you may have
• Access to a personal online dashboard where you can track lessons, manage your account and read lesson reports from your tutors – all from your computer, tablet or phone
• Lesson reports emailed to you from your tutor after every lesson
• Simple online invoices that can be paid at the click of a button on your computer, tablet or phone
Following on from last week’s article Analyse a novel: part 1 here is the second part of the series. In this article we will look at 3 more ways to analyse a novel. All of these are important elements in understanding the novel you are studying for IGCSE, GCSE, A level or IB. Related Get
I’ve been asked by our Facebook followers to write an article on how to analyse a novel. This is a big topic, as for GCSE, IGCSE, and especially for A level or IB, students will need a range of analytical and critical skills to get a high grade. Therefore, I am going to address this
Congratulations – you are going to university! Your A levels are finished, UCAS is behind you and you’re off to university. Starting university should be exciting and fun, but it can also be a bit scary. Here are 5 tips to help you settle in: 1) You may be moving into halls or a shared house Particularly in