Your Full Potential
to help you reach higher
by their love of learning
a High-calibre, experienced tutor team
Finding a private tutor can be a stressful process. You know it’s important to choose someone who is reliable, qualified & experienced, but vetting candidates is often difficult and time consuming. Therefore, we’ve done the hard work for you.
At The Tutor Team all of our tutors are highly qualified and DBS checked. As a result, they include Oxbridge graduates, tutors with Masters’ Degrees and PhDs, heads of departments at private schools, examiners for various exams boards, and editors of professional journals. In addition, we even have tutors who have written the official Study Guides for UK exam boards.
Having already achieved academic and career excellence, our tutors are well equipped to empower our students to achieve their full academic potential.
How Can We Help You?
Whether you need just one or a whole group of subject specialist tutors, our highly qualified team are here to help you succeed.
Top results at all levels
A tutor is only as good as the results they enable their students to achieve. So, we’re proud to report that:
• Every year 99 – 100% of our students pass their exams with a grade C or above
• Every year 85% of our students get A* to B grade
Contact us to find out how we can support you to get the grades you want.
A streamlined, professional tutoring service
Working with the Tutor Team means you can manage all your tuition activity in one place. Therefore, as a student you will get:
• An introduction to top-level tutors who will help you achieve your full potential
• A dedicated Team Coordinator to answer questions, offer advice and listen to any concerns you may have
• Access to a personal online dashboard where you can track lessons, manage your account and read lesson reports from your tutors – all from your computer, tablet or phone
• Lesson reports emailed to you from your tutor after every lesson
• Simple online invoices that can be paid at the click of a button on your computer, tablet or phone
Why consider working with a disabled tutor? In an age where whole libraries can literally be held in one’s hand from practically anywhere in the world, teaching has fundamentally and irrevocably changed. The early-modern school system which took shape largely during the Victorian era saw facts become the centre piece of their approach. As the
It is the time in the school year when Year 13 students are writing up an important essay, whether it is the NEA for A level, the PI for Cambridge Pre-U, or finishing the EPQ. Most Year 10 and Year 12 students have now done their first assignments for GCSE, IGCSE, AS Level and
Why study Gothic literature? Before we consider how to study Gothic literature, it is worth considering why it is important. A quick look through the various GCSE, IGCSE, A level and IB English syllabuses reveals that the Gothic genre appears frequently. It is a popular choice for schools, with well-known classics like Frankenstein or Jekyll